
The Central Presbyterian Church is left center with a round window. It was torn down so that the Simon Kenton Bridge could be built (1931/32). The long trestle in the back ground is for the C&O to get across the bottoms and Limestone Creek. An elevated train passes over the river bank. Date ca. 1899
No comments:
Post a Comment