Original Hayswood Mansion


Hayswood Seminary, which was given in 1906 by Mrs. Mary Wilson to the city for use as a hospital. While she lived, it was called Wilson Hospital, but the time of her death it became Hayswood Hospital. This building was replaced in 1925 by a new hospital building on the site that with several additions served the city until it was closed in 1983.

No comments:

THANKS FOR VISITING THE BLOG.
Y'all come back ya hear !
Free Web Counter
Free Counter Visitors To Our Blog